Wednesday, October 24, 2007

removable penis???

I was in the bathroom yesterday after my shower and Jack came in the room for a visit. He was looking at me and my bum like something was not in order. He finally said with a sweet little quizzacle (is that even a word)? look on his face, " where is your penis mommy"? I said "Jack, I don't have a penis because I am a girl and only boys have them". He said, "where did it go"? I said "it didn't go anywhere, I never had one because only boys have them". "Oh", he said. Still looking very sweet, he said "mommy, I love you and I will give you my penis if you want to have it"..... "That's very sweet Jack, but how do you suppose that you would do that"? Very matter-of-factly , like duh," I would unscrew it so you could screw it onto you"! "Oh, I see". "Thank you for thinking of me sweetie, but your penis is attached and will not unscrew". "What"??? He reaches down and gives a little tug and says "well, God didn't make it very good if you can't share it"... Oh, little does he know now just how much he might one day share that poorly made thing that doesn't unscrew!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Oh no. It definitely doesn't "unscrew"! That is so so funny!

Tracy said...

Seriously, I am not sure someone could make up something that funny! The worst part, I can see Jack saying every word!