Friday, April 11, 2008

some things little ones say!!

So, some of the things that the little ones say just never make any sense to us.Other things they say somehow make perfect sense. I was standing in the bathroom of all places today with Schaefer .He has now caught on to going pee-pee while standing like his big brother does so I decided to let him give it a try. Right in mid-stream, he looked up at me with the biggest grin and said "yook at me mommy, I am standing on my pee-pee toes to go potty"...........
It took me a split second to realize what he was saying but when I did, I just couldn't help but smile with him. It makes perfect sense that they are pee-pee toes and not tippy-toes as long as you are standing on them when you are going potty like a big boy!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Tracy said...

seriously, his complete cuteness is all that has kept him alive his two little years of life!

Katie said...

That is cute! I'm just jealous you have him potty trained! :)

Unknown said...

free turkey chat room. Sohbet odaları Sohbete inanaların buluştugu yer istanbul sohbet istanbuldan olan herkes mynet sohbet odaları kullanıcıları.Mynet Chat