Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Almost pottty trained!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are 90% through potty training our third and final kiddo... what will life be like with no diapers? Do you know how cute little boy boxer briefs are on a 2 year old? Really darn cute! It has taken him a while to register that he does not have to be naked to use the potty. If he was naked he would use it every single time (except the occasional pee-pee in a random closet on or in a random pair of shoes) but if he had anything on his bottom he would go in his pants about 75% of the time. Well praise God, something has clicked and he will now tell me he has to go even while dressed! Uncle Randy will be happy to know that he won't have to stare at a naked 2 year old when he comes for a visit!!!!!! Did I mention how cute a 2 year old looks in boxer briefs? You would think that I would be over the cuteness after my first boy in briefs but it is still as cute as it was the first time around. Oh well, enough of that. We are just excited for a diaper free future.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Welcome to the world of diaper free! I love them, but I really love not having to clean poop off of their hineys. Oh and two year old boxer briefs...DAMN CUTE!

Katie said...

Wow! That must be a great feeling! I am looking forward to it myself!

Lysandra said...

Ok so how far into 2 years did you start potty training. I have a son and he is totally not interested. He has only peed and pooped one time each in the potty!