Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Wow, what a month and a half!!!!!!!!!!!!

It has been so long since I have been on here at all, let alone to blog. Right after Thanksgiving came Dad's big scare and a few unscheduled days in St. Louis. Coming home from that and getting right into the swing of getting ready for Christmas as quickly as possible (kind of!). Oh, and did I forget to mention that we kind of tore our house apart around Thanksgiving? We decided to open up the den to the kitchen and family room and living room (well, it's all just one big room now!). We did get everyting put back together in time for our Christmas houseful and our New Years guests. We had Christmas here with Tj's family and Tracy and the girls and mom and then Scott, Rochelle and Mackenzie drove halfway across the country to come for a visit. We had a great time and I don't even feel exhausted. The company was great and we are thankful that they are so good about coming here at least twice a year to visit.
Oh, and in the midst of all of the Holidays and such, my best friend moved from up the street to Harrisburg Pennsylvania. I feel like she might not have really gone because we never really officially said goodbyes or anything and I feel like I might just see her drive down the street tomorrow morning when all is back to normal. I am so bummed that she is gone, but know that we will remain close forever and we will see each other often. I am driving up to Harrisburg on Thursday for the whole day to help her unpack and visit so I am excited about that!

Nothing else too exciting. I hope to be on here more in the coming days and weeks to catch up and get back to normal.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

It is nice to have you back. And LOVE remodel. Can I borrow TJ? When ya'll decide to do something, stand back, you get it done in no time! We had a blast these last couple of weeks.